Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New Vision for this Blog

When I began this blog my intention was to give people insight into my life. I definitely have done that, just not as regularly as I would have thought (especially lately). I think one reason is that I just don't really have that much to say. Another reason may be that I Twitter a lot of what I do during the day, so I feel that I would be repeating things. Well, I have decided that I am going to make a better effort in making this blog what I hoped it would be when I started it, a peek inside everyday's adventure. I am going to make a serious attempt at giving my "faithful readers" an inside look at what goes on with the Bussells. It may not be daily, but my goal is at least several times a week. I am sure some of the stuff will be boring, but hey, no one's life is totally exciting all the time. So for my faithful readers, here goes nothing. See you tomorrow. Who knows what it will bring. Until next time...

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I'm looking forward to it!