Friday, December 28, 2007

Wow! Christmas is Over

Allison and I were talking the other day and she said "I don't want Christmas to be over. I think that was Friday before Christmas on Tuesday. Well, like it or not, Christmas is over. For a few weeks prior to Christmas I said on several occasions that I couldn't wait for it all to be over. We were not looking forward to traveling all over and being rushed at each place we went. That could not have been farther from the truth.

Christmas was really good, and me, Allison, and Cooper all had a great time. We went to my aunt Neecie's house Christmas Eve and followed that with a trip to Allison's grandparent's house, Munna and Ninny. Then on Christmas Day we didn't leave the house. That is the first time we have ever been able to do that. The gathering for my dad's family was postponed until this weekend and Allison's mom's family comes to our house on Christmas day, so we were at home all day. I deep fried two turkeys and Allison got things ready inside. Overall it was a great day.



Cooper and Mommy opening presents from Grand Mammie, Pappy, Jared, and Charis


Climbing on the box of the gift from Uncle Danny


Cooper at Munna's


This weekend some of our friends from Lexington are coming down for their annual New Years Eve visit. So we are looking forward to another fun weekend. Hope everyone had a great Christmas. Check out our website and Allison's blog for more recent pictures of Cooper and more Christmas pics.

UPDATE - I started this post on 12/28 and sort of forgot about it but wanted to give my take on Christmas.

No comments: