Sunday, December 16, 2007

One Found Shoe...

...a few weeks ago I told the story about losing one of Cooper's shoes. Well the shoe has found its way home. Actually it never really left home, it was just overlooked for a while. While in the frenzy of sitting on 10th Ave. looking for the shoe that was lost I am certain that I looked under the seat just below Cooper's car seat. However, the shoe was thought to be lost and was not really searched for anymore (unless you count the trip I made the next day recounting my steps down 10th Ave. and all around the entrance to LifeWay. One day last week, while looking for Allison's keys I looked under the back seat or our Highlander, there sitting in the same place it has been for the last several weeks, was Cooper's missing blue shoe. Too bad it is now way too small and therefore can no longer be worn. Oh well, good thing we don't buy the baby shoes that are really expensive. Until next time...

No comments: