Thursday, December 6, 2007

Back in the Saddle

This is my first post in almost two weeks. I just really haven't had anything to say. So for the 3 people that read this, hopefully this will fill a portion of your day with a little of what is about to occur in my world...

...back to studying for the CPA exam. As you know from an earlier post I failed BEC, again. For some reason I have had a much harder time with that section than the others. Each time I have actually taken the time to study the amount that is necessary to pass the exam I have passed, except for BEC. Hopefully this time will be different. I started today at lunch and will study for about 6 weeks and then take the section. I will then study for another 4 to 6 weeks and take AUD. Hopefully then it will be the take home ethics portion and certified at last. So for the next 10 to 12 weeks I will put away the guitar, the books will get put on hold, and I will be staying up really late again. Hopefully I can find the time to keep any of you reading informed on what's happening around here.

Until next time...

No comments: