Friday, November 16, 2007

Wow, Time Flies

I am currently sitting here watching Allison prepare for tomorrow and I am doing what I have done for a lot of today, think back over the last 365 days. Tomorrow is Cooper's 1st birthday and I am really full of a lot of emotions. I had a hard time concentrating this morning for a long time. I am so happy and excited about tomorrow, but at the same time I feel sort of weird. This is such a cool milestone, but at the same time Cooper doesn't have a clue. The only thing he's gonna know is there are a lot people here. It is so hard to believe that little 7 lb. 2 oz., grunting little person is now a 20 lb. little person with lots of personality. Another thing we are pumped about is turning Cooper around in his car seat. He hates the seat and we are hoping that if he can see a little of what's going on then he will do a little better.


The first picture taken of Cooper







The last picture taken of Cooper in his first year of life
These are a short timeline of Cooper's last 365 days. Look soon at the web site (http://www.thebussells.com) for pictures from his first year as well as the birthday party. Well, I am off to put together a wagon. My first experience of putting a gift together the night before, and I am sure it won't be my last. Until next time...

No comments: