Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Today's the Day...

...that I enter the blogging world. I have been thinking about doing this for a while, but life has gotten in the way and starting a blog got pushed back toward the end of the line.

Before last Tuesday I had spent the past 10 weeks staying up way past Allison's bedtime (9:30) to study for the CPA exam. I should get the results in the next few weeks. This was taking up so much of my time that sometimes I wondered if I was ever going to be able to do something that I actually wanted to do such as start a blog, pick my guitar back up, read several books that are waiting, or just go to bed early.

Today I was home with Cooper because last night he was running a temperature and was very out of character. He went to bed at 6:20 p.m. and didn't wake up until 6:15 a.m. He felt much better today, but we went to the doctor to find that he has an ear infection. This is only his second ear infection in almost 12 months, so I guess we can be thankful for that.

Along with the things mentioned above my exercise regimen has also suffered. Tonight I went to the Y with the Tidwells and we ran a little and walked a little. Mostly me and Nick goofed off as we "dunked" on the door facings as we ran by them. It was lots of fun though.

I know this has been a completely random post, but sometimes that is they way my brain works, but also this post was done in two sittings (not the best way to do this).

Hopefully I will continue to have interest in posting to this blog and anyone who decides to read these posts will get a peek into my brain and this adventure that is my life. Until next time...

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Glad to be able to keep up with you (and not just through Allison)! I know Cooper will be on the mend soon. We miss y'all.

Anonymous said...

Welcome!

Alison B. said...

Thanks for giving me another person's blog to read.