Wednesday, November 7, 2007

One Lost Shoe

Not only were the roads around Cooper's day-care closed Monday, Tuesday, and today, but it was near impossible for Allison to get to him today after work. So as a result I walked the 7 or so blocks from work to the day-care. I picked up Cooper and all of his items (2 coats, 1 hat, bag, and 2 shoes not on his feet) and we made our way back to LifeWay where Allison was going to meet us. Thankfully we made it all the way back to LifeWay safely and with all of our items. Cooper and I waited inside the entrance of the Frost Building for Allison to pick us up. Once Allison got there I started putting all of Cooper's items inside the car as well as my items (computer, Bible, and lunch bag). I then noticed that one of Cooper's shoes (still not on his feet) was missing. I went back into the building and couldn't find it, searched the back seat of the car and couldn't find it, and looked under the car and couldn't find it. So due to the fact that the CMA's altered our routine, we are missing a shoe AND one of our shows is not on. One good thing is that I made it to my haircut appointment on time, which is better than the last two appointments I have had. Until next time...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like us. We've recently lost 1 house shoe, 1 red croc, and a pair of navy crocs. They're in this house somewhere! Frustrating!!! :)

Ashley said...

Along the same lines Jeremy, last night Caroline wanted to wear slippers (because I was wearing slippers), but we couldn't find two of the same slippers. So she eneded up with one Dora slipper and one lamb slipper. I think I intentionally lost the Dora slipper b/c I don't like them - but I am upset about the missing lamb slipper. We'll probably find it in May.

Anonymous said...

Funny stuff. I can just see Cooper smiling at every person you passed on the sidewalk. By way I am also looking for a black house shoe (right foot) if you see it let me know. Joey