Monday, November 17, 2008

Two Years Ago Today...

Two years ago today, at about 11:45 a.m., Allison called me. I asked her what the doctor said and she responded, “Well, you're going to be a daddy today.” I was at lunch with friends from work and she had the car. With reluctance, the doctor told her she could come and pick me up, but after that we had to get to the hospital. We sort of fudged on what the doctor said as we stopped by my office and turned off my computer and squared things away prior to going to the hospital. We got to the hospital at about 1:00 p.m. and Cooper was born at 9:09 p.m. That started what has been an absolute wonderful 2 years.

My little boy is two years old today. I can’t believe how fast it has gone, and I am amazed almost everyday at the new things he learns and tries to do. I am so thankful that God has given us this little boy to take care of. I am also thankful for Allison. She is a great mommy. She loves that little boy with all of her heart and for that I am so thankful. Happy birthday chief. I look forward to celebrating many more birthdays with you.




No comments: