Friday, November 14, 2008

Great Company

Recently I stumbled upon a new blog. He had a post a few days ago that I really connected with. You can read it here. As I read his post it made me think about my own situation at work.

Many of you know that I work at LifeWay Christian Resources. Many of you also know that I really love working there. I get to do work that I enjoy doing for a company that's main objective is spreading the Good News of Jesus Christ. I love working for a company that really seems to care about me and my family's needs. Today Cooper is sick, but instead of having to take a vacation day, I have the option of working at home. Now I understand that not even everyone at LifeWay has this option. However, the combination of a company that cares about its employees and a manager that understands the needs of his employees makes for a great place to work. I am very grateful, in a time that many people are unemployed, that I not only have a job, but I have one that I really love.


How would you rate your employer?

No comments: