Friday, October 10, 2008

What's Not to Love

I love this time of year. As a kid, and up until the last few years, the spring was my favorite time of year. Coming out of the cold and ball season starting was the best for me. Don't get me wrong, I still love the spring. I love when the weather is warming up and the leaves and grass become green and alive again. However, as an adult I have determined that I enjoy the fall even more. There is a whole list of things that are awesome about the fall. We have cooling weather, college and pro football, and playoff baseball. I don't watch as much baseball as I used to, but one thing I don't miss are the playoffs. I also love to sit down at 9:30 Saturday morning to watch College Gameday on ESPN, and not get up until the late game on ABC goes off. Obviously, we don't get to do that anymore, but it is a great thing to do. Another thing that I love about this time of year is the weather. After going through the heat and humidity all summer, I love when the temperature starts to cool down. I love to sit out on the deck, drink coffee, and just rest. The fall is a great time of year. Until next time...

No comments: