Saturday, October 18, 2008

Saturday Fun

Today was a really fun day. This morning we got up and met some friends from Sunday school at Gentry's Farm in Franklin. We had never been there and it was really fun. They have tons of stuff for kids and we all had a great time. Unfortunately I had to go to work, but Alli and Cooper stayed at the farm for a while after I left. Check out Alli's blog soon for more pictures from the fun.


Cooper and Alli at Gentry's Farm

Cooper really liked the balance beam

Cooper loved swinging on top of the swing


The had tons of toys to play with in various areas

Tonight we went to eat at Razz' with Allison's family to celebrate her birthday. We had a lot of fun and the food was really awesome. I had crawfish etoufee that was really good. Cooper had a good time and really enjoyed his dinner. I mean he REALLY enjoyed it.


A rare picture of me and Cooper

Cooper's hair was hilarious after he put apples in it

No comments: