Sunday, February 10, 2008

Wow, What a Weekend

If any of you read my last post it, was in reference to Cooper being sick. Well, he wasn't the only one. On Friday afternoon I started to feel a little "funny." I thought maybe it was what I had eaten, but by the time 4:00 rolled around I knew I was sick. I got in the car to come home praying that God would let me make it home before getting sick. That wasn't in the cards. Somewhere between Old Hickory Blvd. and Waldron Rd. on I-24 there is my former lunch box in a bag. No need to say anymore about that. I got home at about 4:45 and went straight to the bedroom. I didn't come out for more than 5 minutes until about 7:30 Saturday night. I started to feel better so I ate some soup and watched the Vols basketball game with Allison and the went to bed at about 9:30.

At 3:30 this morning Allison came in the room to tell me that she wasn't feeling well. So I got up, took a shower, washed the sheets, and used disinfectant wipes and spray so she could stay in our room until she felt better. Our roles were reversed as I took care of Cooper today as she has felt terrible all day.

So here we are Sunday evening at 6:35 and I have to go back to work tomorrow. Allison and I were talking earlier, and this is the first time anything like this has happened since we have been married, needless to say not since Cooper was been born. I guess sometimes you have weeks like these. Until next time...

No comments: