Sunday, February 17, 2008

God Knows What We Need

I never cease to be amazed at how God knows exactly what we need, when we need it. As many of you know, our family was all sick at some point last weekend. Therefore, Allison and I didn't really get to spend much time together. This weekend I was supposed to go out of town to observe inventory counts for work at our Lexington store. Next weekend Allison is going out of town for a wedding shower. Needless to say, things weren't shaping up for a lot of time to be spent together over these next few weeks. However, I got a call Friday night that the inventory count had been cancelled for this weekend so I didn't have to go to Lexington. Perfect timing. Allison, Cooper, and I got to spend a lot of time together just hanging out. God is great! Until next time...

No comments: