Sunday, February 24, 2008

I Don't Know How They Do It

Let me just first say God bless all you single parents. That is not in any way complaining about it being just me and Cooper yesterday and this morning. I just can't imagine it being just me and Cooper all the time. I don't know how they remember everything. Things were going good this morning and then all of the sudden I am behind schedule. I don't know how it happened, it just happened. All this to say, thank you Allison for being such a great wife and a great mother. Below are some pictures from yesterday as I was playing with Cooper and then last night while he was asleep. Until next time...

Cooper has now figured that he can play with his trucks/trains by pushing them. He also loads them up with books and other stuff. It is so neat to see them learn.


I think my feet and legs would fall asleep if I was sleeping like this.

No comments: