Saturday, July 19, 2008

God at Work

About three weeks ago Allison wrote a letter to a friend of hers. Since we do not mail things very often we didn't have any stamps. I told Allison that I would take it to the post office that is across the street from my office. Well that morning, when getting Cooper out of the car for daycare, I knocked it in the floor and didn't see it when I got to the office. That afternoon I found the letter in the floor and put it in my sun visor. Well, let's just say sometime later I remembered the letter and took it to the post office. This week Allison got an e-mail from her friend saying that she had a tough week and Allison's letter was one of the bright spots of the week for her. It never ceases to amaze me when I see things like this happen. God's timing is always perfect. Until next time...

No comments: