Sunday, February 28, 2010

To The Ends of the Earth

A few weeks ago I asked you to pray for our group as we prepared for and went on our trip to Africa. I want to thank each of you that prayed for us. We had a great trip in which we were able to witness a worship service in the original village we visited and we saw 5 people accept Christ in a second village we were able to visit. I have just began to process all that I saw, so I am sure there are going to be multiple posts stemming from this trip. One thing I know for sure, I was glad to serve alongside the 5 guys I went with. I was able to get to know them much better than I otherwise would. I also got to see the heart that each one of them have to reach people for Jesus, no matter how far away from home or how long and tough the travel is. I am especially thankful for Mark. He has a great heart for unreached people and was a great leader for the five of us that were going into countries that we had never been to. I look forward to seeing what God is going to do through the people of our church and those partnering with us to help reach these people in West Africa.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you had a great trip. I can't wait to hear all about it. I will check back for more info in the weeks to come.