Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend - Part 2

Yesterday we went to my mom's house for a family cookout. When I say family, I mean lots of them. When we got to my mom's there were a lot of people there. Most of the time when we have a cookout at their house it is me, Alli, Cooper, my mom and pop, my brother and Charis, and Neecie, Tony, and their girls. Yesterday, in addition to all of the above mentioned, there was Suzie, my dad's sister and her husband David, Bill, my dad's brother and his wife Beth, Charis' mom Reba and stepdad Gary, my sister Amanda and her fiance Steve, and my mom's friend Barb, her husband Gene, and their grandson Hunter. It was fun and the food was really good. After we left there we went to Jared and Charis' house to see the almost-finished product. Allison, Charis, Nikki, my mom, and Neecie worked on the decorations and stuff while me, Jared, and PJ hung some shelves and moved the washer and dryer into the house. After we stopped working we played the Wii. I boxed PJ's and my brother's ears off and then Charis beat Jared, PJ, and Nikki in bowling with a turkey in the 10th frame. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures from their house, but here are some pictures from the cookout at mom's. Today we are going to Munna and Ninny's (Allison's grandparents)house. I will get some pictures from today's trip. Until next time...

Cooper really enjoys riding toys

Cooper with my cousins Amy and Emily

My mom playing with Cooper out in the yard

Me and Coop waving by to Barb and Gene

No comments: