Saturday, January 2, 2010

Goals for 2010

I have never really been a resolution guy. I don't know if it was just laziness or realizing that I probably wouldn't stick to some unrealistic thing to do. Well, last year I decided that I would make a list of goals for 2009. I think I listed about 10 goals and actually achieved about half of them. I am doing the same thing for 2010. Part of my issue with not reaching all of my 2009 goals was that I didn't go back to my list often enough. A few of my goals were to be completed throughout the year, and once I got away from them, I got too far behind and couldn't get back on track. This year, however, I am going to keep the list somewhere that I will be able review it often. I have not totally settled on my list, but I know of several that are going on there. Some of the goals that will go on the 2010 list are the unreached goals of 2009, but most of them are new goals. I am breaking my list down into three categories: physical, mental, & spiritual. I think I will have 3-4 goals in each category and hopefully this time next year I will have a blog post that reports that I have completed all goals for 2010.

What about you, do you set goals for each year? Do you have a hard time reaching your goals each year?

No comments: